Friday, April 15, 2011

I miss it already

From the Natural History Museum .....
to the planitarium
to the Statue of Liberty
and loving my roommates
and my cute parents coming.
To taking artsy pictures of my city

and looking at birds
and learning about the Statue of Liberty in our Audio Tour. (So educational)
and visiting Ellis Island, and feeling guilty that the first thing I thought of when I walked into this room was Hitch.

and being in love with this boat.
From seeing the city at night at the top of the Rockefeller
and watching the sunset on top of the Empire State Building
I had a pretty darn good last week in The Big Apple.

I miss it already.
I haven't seen this many white people in a while.
But I must say..walking on my carpet makes my toesies real happy.
and I like walking without running into people.

No comments:

Post a Comment