Saturday, April 2, 2011

She found her mister!

Kirsti is my sister.
And she found her special mister.

Now, I don't want to take all the credit here.
But, please just lend me your ear.

Do me a favor and read the conversation below.
And its simple words will tell you so.

IGNORE THE SMILIES..I MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY EXCITED/CONFUSED OR SOMETHING*
  • Anna Elizabeth Young
    October 25, 2010
    Anna Elizabeth Young
    • blind date?
      hi. um i dont have your number, so im writing you here :). soo...wanna take someone out this week? i highly recommend you take my suggestion. :)

      Anna
  • David Hansen
    October 25, 2010
    David Hansen
    • hahah 2 o'clock Anna?... Still having sleeping issues? I do have Nyqil if you want some. My number is 6612054275 and yes I think I have Friday night free. Does she know about this?
  • Anna Elizabeth Young
    October 25, 2010
    Anna Elizabeth Young
    • yes she is aware. i should give you her number so you can call her ya? Her name is Kirstin. :) her number is 3038779198. you should call her within the next couple days. agree??

      Did you shed a tear?
      Cause I do very much fear
      That the big day is oh so near

      But we couldn't be "giddyer"
      And they couldn't be cuter
      And I couldn't be prouder...
      ...to receive all the credit for making them
      happier than they were.

3 comments:

  1. I. Love. You! So glad I had you to introduce me to my soul mate! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mister. and sister. hahaha love it ;)

    ReplyDelete