We went to see these fellas this weekend.
Hilarious. and Cute.
Cute enough that I electronically stalked all of them after the show.
This is what my research told me:
1. Despite their name they have nothing to do with the real Harvard Sailing Team.
2. Two of the members on the "Team" are happily and attractively married.
3. They perform every week at the People's Improv Theater on the East Side
4. The cute blonde one is from Denver.
5. He only had 604 friends on Facebook.
6. He is really close to his mom
6. He responds to nice messages and accepts friend requests....by me
7. He now has 605 Facebook friends..
...and I have a message on my wall from him I will cherish forever