Thursday, March 10, 2011

I+ for Improvement

I never used to remember my dreams.
I used to set my alarm for the middle of the night to make the chances of remembering my dream more plausible, being that I would only wait 4 hours into the dream rather than 8.

It sounded like a good plan at the time.

For whatever reason in the past couple years my dream memory has really improved. (If only my real memory could have the same progress)

Dream Memory : I+ for Improvement
Real Memory : E- for embarrassment

My dreams have consisted of:
Being pregnant and everyone being happy for my future illegitimate child. And being so happy that I put a balloon in my shirt to show my baby bump sooner to getting sick and being lulled to sleep by a soothing man voice to singing opera on Broadway.

I don't understand my inner self.
...............But at least I can remember?

Hooray for my dream memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment