Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heart Skipping To Do's

There is some sort of goose bump making, heart skipping, smile inducing, endorphin increasing feeling about making a "to do list" for myself, and crossing things off throughout the day

The simple line through the previously written task has some sort of power over me.
I love it. I can't get enough of it.

I usually sometimes maybe even add things to the list after I have accomplished them..
just so I can cross them off.

I can't think of anything that would make me happier than to find more excuses to check things off "The List".
Mom. this is the perfect graduation present. It would probably top to a trip to Bora Bora....

mm...yea right. But at least it would help me prepare for the trip?
I'm sure once Mom and Dad get here we could search for this precious treasure.
They probably sell them at Kate Spade?
or maybe Madewell, or Anthropologie?
Or even J.Crew? I don't know.
We'll just have to go check to see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment